Thursday, October 15, 2009

Patterned Pines

I have raved about Stampin' Up! Whisper White Craft Ink in the past and hopefully if you were on the fence about it before, you'll be on that fence no more! I just love how amazing these trees from the Stampin' Up! set, Patterned Pines, looks stamped in the Whisper White Craft Ink. It really pops the designs embedded in the trees. You could also emboss the trees using the same ink and embossing powder to give the trees a shiny raised impression.

Stampin' Up! Patterned Pines stamp set is a hostess level 1 set. What does that mean? Well, if you place an order of $150+, you can get this set for free along with $15 or more in free merchandise. It's not a bad deal! You can order items from both the idea book & catalog as well as the holiday mini catalog. Patterned Pines can be found on page 4 of the current holiday mini catalog.

It felt a little Christmas-like this evening. My son & I were at Kohls tonight and when we came out of the store, there were actually some snowflakes. His response was typical of a 3 year old, "I want to play in the snow!" Mine was typical of a 30 something year old "oh no, snow!" Thankfully it only lasted a few minutes and then went back to rain.

I plan to stay nice and toasty warm in my craft room this weekend making some more creations for the upcoming holidays. We will be shopping for boots this weekend too, unfortunately!

Stay warm and happy stamping!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Recipe - All Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Patterned Pines (#116525), Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370)
Ink: Craft Whisper White (#101731)
Card Stock: Old Olive, Real Red
Designer Series Paper: Merry Moments (#115672)
Accessories: Ribbon Originals Mistletoe (#116792)
Tools: Modern Label Punch (#116630), Word Window Punch (#105090)

12 comments:

Meg said...

Hello!! I absolutely love your website and the great ideas you have. I've tried scrapbooking before but haven't been very consistent. At the moment, my 3 year old son and I are attempting to make birthday cards at home with sticky shapes and letters. He seems to have a real interest in it, and I hope to encourage that. I would love to get started with stamping but am a little overwhelmed with all the stuff. Can you suggest some basic items that I could begin with? Thanks!!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks Meg! My son loves to craft with me too. I would love to help get you going with SU! Drop me an e-mail at tiffanyscardtique@verizon.net and I'll e-mail you some ideas. Thanks again for your kind comment!

Tiffany

Melanie Collins said...

Adorable card Tiffany! I love the Patterned Pine set too! I haven't tried the Whisper White Craft Ink from SU! I think I'll have to add that to my next order :o)

Melissa said...

This is card is clean and elegant. I thought maybe you had embossed those trees - the craft ink looks awesome. You have just added something to my order!

Very pretty card!

Carla Bazhenow said...

Your card is gorgeous!!! I love it. Hugs,

Carrie said...

Those pines are so pretty in white!

Mary Fish said...

Stay toasty and warm . . . I'm doing the same in AZ (but with the windows open, LOL). Beautiful, simple card . . . they are becoming on you! Hugs, M

Patti MacLeith said...

I, too, like the Craft White. It's fun to sort of "reverse" how the stamp works with it. Works on every color, too. Very nice snowy trees. Gives you a good winter feel.

Kim said...

Love this simple design. Such a pretty card Tiffany - may I CASE it for my next workshop???

Margaret Moody said...

I love this simple but pretty card, Tiffany! Love the Patterned Pines stamped in white craft! They look amazing! Thanks for sharing!

....Linda.... said...

These are very pretty trees - I have very vanilla craft ink but haven't used it yet - I may have to experiment!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Beautiful holiday card!