Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Treat Bags

At my Stampin' Up! open house several weeks ago, one of my make-and-takes were these cute little Halloween treat bags. They are easily created with your Stampin' Up! Big Shot and the Bag w/Scallops bigz xl die.

I decorated my bag with the new Halloween set, Twick or Tweet, from the holiday mini and the Night & Day Designer Series paper from there as well.

I filled a little clear plastic bag with candy corn and secured it inside the scallop bag with a staple. Be sure to staple it to the backside of the scallop bag so you don't see the staple in the front.

These would be great to send with your kids to school for all their classmates or make some for your co-workers to brighten their day! It's always nice to receive a treat especially in something you made.

If you have any questions on how to make this, please leave me a comment or drop me an e-mail.

Have a wonderful day!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe for Twick or Tweet Treat Bag:
All supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Twick or Tweet (#116497)
Ink: Basic Black, Only Orange
Card Stock: Basic Black, Only Orange, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Night & Day (#116768)
Tools: Big Shot, Bag w/Scallops bigz xl die (#114519), Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch

6 comments:

Carla Bazhenow said...

Your treatbags are so cute. Hugs,

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Really cute... thanks for the perfect idea for treats for my Kindergarten's class. :)

Melissa said...

Awesome project. This is perfect for my son's Preschool class! You are so clever!

Mary Fish said...

And no sticky taping the sides . . . I love it. Charming Halloween treat bags. Hugs, M

Patti MacLeith said...

Little Chicky so cute!

Kim said...

Just the cutest!! Love the exta touch of Night and Day DSP too!!