Saturday, October 3, 2009

Give Thanks

I get to host Thanksgiving dinner at my house every year. Last year I made handmade place cards with the Stampin' Up! Top Note Die. This year I'm making these little treats for everyone to take home. I used the SU! Top Note Die by folding it in half and securing the treat bag between the fold.

It's a little early for Thanksgiving, but the PPA10 theme challenge this week is gratitude and thanks. I'm a gift giver, so making little tokens of affection to hand out at my Thanksgiving gathering is right up my alley!

Before I had Brandon, I would do crazy stuff like make homemade applesauce and jar it with handmade decorative jar lids and matching tags. I was often nicknamed Martha! Hee hee!

I spent the morning with my son at the zoo, and now it's time for a little housework. The weekends fly, don't they? Be sure to take some time to stamp. That's what I'll be doing after I clean! Have a good one!

Recipe for "Give Thanks" treat bag covers:
(all supplies from Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Holiday Best (#115364 Hostess Level 1)
Ink: Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel
Designer Series Paper: Autumn Traditions (#115668)
Card Stock: Kraft
Accessories: Mini Library Clips (#109857)
Tools: Top Note Bigz Die (#113463)


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

10 comments:

....Linda.... said...

Sweet favors for sure - perfect for the occasion!

Ann Schach said...

Love it, Tiffany! And, the candy looks yummy, too! Great job, as usual!

Melissa said...

Very neat idea! Everyone will love it!

Patti MacLeith said...

Oh Tiffany these look yummy-bullseyes are one of my favorite candies! I like the Autumn Traditions paper that you chose. You are so on top of the holidays!

Carla Bazhenow said...

What a great idea, love it!!! Hugs,

Pals Paper Arts said...

On behalf of the design team, thank you for playing @ PPA.

Join us for our next challenge on Thursday, October 8, 2009.

Kris Kilcoyne said...

What a perfectly packaged treat.

Kim said...

What time should we be there? :) These are one of my favorites - great idea and everyone will love the presentation

Margaret Moody said...

Great favors, Tiffany! Love the Autumn Traditions DSP with the Give Thanks stamp! Great combo! Your guests will love these!

Mary Fish said...

Wonderful way to package your candy. The layered Top Note is very cool. Hugs, M