Thursday, September 3, 2009

PPA Featured Artist

Guess who is the Pals Paper Arts feautured artist today? ME!!! It's so much fun to play at PPA! The color challenge (PPA6) was tough! The colors are Stampin' Up! Brocade Blue, Crushed Curry, and Ruby Red. Interesting, isn't it? I hope they liked what I came up with.

If you look closely you'll notice two areas of interest:

1) Very little stamping! I only used one tiny stamp from the Stampin' Up! Always set to fill in my Boho Blossoms.

2) Faux stitching! I didn't feel like pulling out my sewing machine so I used the uni-ball Signo Gel Pen to draw in my stitches.

Stampin' Up! Supply List
Stamps: Always (#113620)
Ink: Crushed Curry
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry,
Brocade Blue, Ruby Red
Designer Series Paper: Bella Bleu (#113974)
Accessories: Sherbert Buttons (#116312),
Very Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (#105021),
Boho Blossoms Punch (#110711), Ticket Corner Punch (#107214),
5-Petal Flower Punch (#109041)

If you would like additional details on how this card was put together, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail. I would be more than happy to share!

One more day until the long weekend! We are having house guests so I hope to sneak in some stamping time if I can.

Have a wonderful day and stop back soon!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

14 comments:

Kim said...

Great job with the challenge Tiffany! Not an easy color combo, but your card is perfect!

Stampin' Diva said...

Great job Tiffany. I love the stitching

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Fantastic layout, fantastic use of color.

You nailed it!

Melissa said...

Beautiful card! But, you always do beautiful work!

I love it!

Mary Fish said...

Love the sweet flowers up the side. The layered 5 Petal is cool . . . especially with the addition of the stitching. Thanks for being such a talented Featured Artist! Hugs, M

Patti MacLeith said...

Congrats, Tiffany! This card is soooo cute. I just like everything about it.

Gina Shaw said...

Gorgeous job as the Featured Artist! Love the way you put this card together!

....Linda.... said...

Very pretty card - soft and sweet!

Carrie said...

The stitching on the flowers is the perfect touch! Love the layout, too.

Ann Schach said...

I love the layout and details on this card, Tiffany! You always do such super work!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so cute!!

Martha said...

Beautiful card. The papers your chose are perfect together. I especially like the stitching.

Carla Bazhenow said...

So pretty Tiffany... love it. The stitching really sets it off. Hugs,

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So simple ... but sooooo sweet!