Monday, September 14, 2009

Organize with Ribbon Keepers

I'm back! Sorry for the delay between blog posts. My husband & I spent the weekend in Toronto and saw the Broadway Play Jersey Boys. It was awesome!!! We also stopped at Niagara Falls and took the helicopter ride over the Falls. That was neat! It was my first helicopter ride. Between getting ready for the trip and getting back late yesterday, I had no brain power to create so I worked on organizing my craft room.

I recently invested in the Stampin' Up! Ribbon Keepers. I was very skeptical when I first saw these years ago. I thought they would be cheap and flimsy. I was so wrong! I love them and bought one of every size. Isn't this one cute with all the Stampin' Up! 1-1/4 Striped Grosgrain Ribbon collection? Way too cute if you ask me!
I will post pictures of my craft room once it's all in order. It was recently painted and I'm re-arranging everything. It's coming along, but not ready yet. Stay tuned!!!

I'll be back with a card creation. Be sure to stop back soon!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

6 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

These have always been on my wishlist, but keep getting butted out by cute stamps and ribbon!

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see your room!

Niagra was awesome. We were stationed at Fort Drum, and drove down to Niagra a couple of times! Glad you had fun!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Look at that pretty ribbon all lined up in a row.

So tempting!

Kim said...

Can't wait to see your craft room :) Like Patti these always get pushed aside for other fun toys! Glad you had a nice get away!

Margaret Moody said...

I've wanted some of these too for quite some time, but I apparently think like Patti and the stamps and ribbon blow my budget first! It is always good to have a review on the product before purchasing, so it's good to know you're pleased with them! I too can't wait to see your room! Keep us posted! Hope you had a great time on your trip!

Anonymous said...

last few days our group held a similar discussion on this topic and you show something we have not covered yet, thanks.

- Kris