Saturday, August 8, 2009

Stampin' Up! Lattice Bigz Die Takes Center Stage

I must say, it's easy to create a card using the Stampin' Up! Lattice Bigz Die! This die does all the work for you. Makes for a quick and easy, yet elegant card!

Here is a list of the Stampin' Up! supplies
I used for this creation:

Stamps: Trendy Trees (#113258 sentiment only)
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow
Designer Series Paper: To The Nines (#114038)
Accessories: Silver Brads
Tools: Big Shot (#113439), Lattice Bigz Die (#115958)

Once you run the Lattice die through your Big Shot, you get all these little shapes to punch out from the cut image. I used them to create a flower at the bottom of the card pictured above, or you could use them as leaves on another creation. I always hate to waste good scraps!
Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini sneak peeks will be coming soon! Wait until you see the new holiday stuff. It's going to be very fun!

Have a great weekend!

To order Stampin' Up! products on-line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

10 comments:

Liz Hughes said...

Wow Tiffany! I love what you did with the lattice die! Using the little leftovers to make a flower is a creative idea that I wish I had thought of! Wonderful card!!

Nancy Riley said...

Very cool !!! LOVE the look!

Margaret Moody said...

Oooo! I love this, Tiffany! Love the colors you used and love the overall simplicity! Beautiful card!

Mary Fish said...

Love what you did with the lattice. You are staying true to your commitment to clean and simple cards--but oh so elegant! Hugs, Mary

Melissa said...

Very creative! Love the colors!

Patti MacLeith said...

SO elegant! Love you you used the "throwaways!" This die is in my order that arrives soon!

Gina Shaw said...

Love this card and the Bigz Lattice Die! Really have to think about getting it.

Carrie said...

I am loving this die! How resourceful to use the punched out pieces- and love the brads, too!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

What a great idea to use the "extra" pieces of die cut!

this is so very pretty.

Kim said...

Tiffany this is great!! And I love what you did with your 'extras' - very creative!