Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sneak Peek Treat

How about a little Stampin' Up! Halloween sneak peek treat today? The Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA4) for today is "Anything BUT A Card". How about theses Halloween themed Sour Cream Containers? Cute? All the supplies are from the upcoming Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog due out September 1st. The tutorial for the containers can be found HERE on Splitcoaststampers website. The directions are simple and the supplies I used are minimal.

Here is the recipe so you can start your wish list:
Stamps: Twick or Tweet (available Sept 1st)
Designer Series Paper: Night & Day Specialty (available Sept 1st)
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: 1/4 Grosgrain Pumpkin Pie Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch,
1 3/8 Circle Punch, Curly Label Punch

Just a little note: The Night & Day Designer Series paper in the new mini includes two black polka-dot window sheets! I used one for a container. Wouldn't candy corn look yummy in this one? You can fill these little containers with Hershey Kisses, M&M's, Skittles, Tootsie Rolls, etc. Throw in a plastic spider ring among the candy as a little "trick". Hee hee!
The Stampin Up Holiday Mini Catalog due out September 1st is amazing! I've never seen a mini where I had to spend some serious time debating what to buy first because I just wanted everything! If you would like a copy, please e-mail me so I can send you one absolutely free! (while supplies last)

Stay tuned for some Christmas sneak peeks this week! I think the new Christmas products are my favorite. I can hardly wait to show you!!! Don't forget to subscribe to my blog if you haven't already (upper left corner) to get all the updates via e-mail!

Thank you so much for visiting today! Have a good one.

Order Stampin' Up! products on-line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

12 comments:

Stampin' Diva said...

So cute, Tiffany!!!

Great job with the challenge.

Kim said...

Adorable Tiffany!

....Linda.... said...

Wow these are so cute! Halloween colors are great. Also liked the different shape of these - I will have to try one.

Pals Paper Arts said...

What a fun way to use the Night & Day DSP!

On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for Playing @ PPA.

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Tiffany! Love it!

Mary Fish said...

Charming and sweet. Love the sour cream containers. To cute for treats! Hugs, M

Lori said...

WOW! These are sooo cute. Great idea, great papers. Really awesome containers.

CraftyQT Chio said...

very cool

Margaret Moody said...

I love these, Tiffany! I love Halloween! I've made these containers before, but never thought about doing them for Halloween treats! So cute! Love the papers you used!

Melissa said...

These are cutie-patootie! I love Halloween, so naturally I dig these!

Awesome little container for anytime. I love what you did with them!

Martha said...

cute, cute, cute! Great idea! TFS.

Linda McClain said...

Tiffany - Found your treats on Splitcoast and then found your blog - love it! My hostess club loved making these. Thanks for the genius idea to make these with window sheets.