I'm a bit of a rebel today! I took the Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge, using all Stampin' Up! products, and turned it on it's side. I wasn't trying to be a rebel. I was actually just having a hard time with the sketch at it's given position. Since I'm one of the "pals" I think they won't be too hard on me. :)
My PPA2 Sketch Challenge card recipe:
*The card base is Pretty in Pink.
* The next layer is a 5.25x4 piece of Garden Green card stock decoratively edged with the Scalloped Edge Punch, and dotted scallops with a white pen.
* Tea Party Designer Series Paper tops off the Garden Green card stock with a scalloped border as well.
* A 2.75x3.75 Garden Green card stock will anchor the sentiment piece.
* The sentiment, from Sincere Salutations, was inked in Garden Green card stock and stamped on Whisper White (2.5x3.5).
* A coordinating design of Tea Party DSP (2.25x2) was attached above the sentiment.
* Using the Scallop Circle Punch and several circle punches, I created a little floral embellishment.
* The center of the scallop circle is a flower & leaf from the Season of Friendship stamp set inked in Garden Green and Pretty in Pink. The center of the flower is a Pretty in Pink brad.
* Last but not least, a little satin pink ribbon from my stash tied off this creation with a little bow.
I hope you play along with the challenge! It's always fun to see what others create from a sketch.
Enjoy your day and thank you for stopping by!
To order Stampin' Up! products on-line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Stampin' Up! Product List
Stamps: Sincere Salutations (#115068), Season of Friendship (#111776)
Ink: Garden Green, Pretty in Pink, Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen (white)
Card Stock: Pretty in Pink, Garden Green, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tea Party (#113992)
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch
Accessories: Soft Subtle Brads, Pink Satin Ribbon