Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just Fluttering By

Just fluttering by to say "thank you so very much" for all the comments left on my blog recently! I truly get excited every time someone leaves a comment. I appreciate all your kind words.

It's still summer, right? Bright colored cards are still allowed & I have one to share with you today. You may need to put on your sunglasses. Stampin' Up! in color Melon Mambo has summer written all over it!

Here is the recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly (#111564)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade (#115675)
Grosgrain Ribbon (#115611)
Tools: Mat Pack (#105826)

I just want to remind everyone that I still have two more Stampin' Up! Ribbon Originals shares available. See the details by clicking HERE. Due to the great success with this, I will be having more shares including more ribbon and Designer Series Paper! This is a great way to get a little of everything for a fraction of the cost. I'm loving it myself!

The Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini will be available to order from September 1st. It's just right around the corner! Need your very own copy of the mini? Just drop me an e-mail and I'll be sure you get one!

Have a wonderful day and thanks again for all your comments and support. You are the best!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7,
CLICK HERE!

5 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Very pretty layout. I love the bright colors - keep it coming!

Congrats on your ribbon shares too!

Melissa said...

Wow! This is the prettiest card I have seen with these papers! I love your layout, too! That is really a cute card!

Mary Fish said...

Stunning and perfect balance. Love the butterflies with the Razzle paper! Husg, Mary

....Linda.... said...

You tamed this wild paper beautifully!

Carla Bazhenow said...

Very pretty, love the layout. I didn't realize how many of your cards I've missed. Hugs, Carla