Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cards for Charity

I was asked to put together a basket of cards for a Chinese auction at a charity event being held today. I try to make at least two of every card I create so I always have some on hand. That sure came in handy when I was asked to do this! I hope they like it.

Sorry for the short post today but we are having a little household crisis! Our refrigerator broke down Wednesday. Friday is was supposed to be repaired, but the cost to repair it was not worth it. We were pretty upset about it because it's only 8 years old! We bought a new one yesterday afternoon and it was delivered this morning. It doesn't fit!!!!!

Have a wonderful Saturday and say a prayer for me!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7,
CLICK HERE!

4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

What a wonderful idea . . . My sister always makes, two. I'm always scratching to come up with one. LOL. Hope your fridge (or a new one) is running soon. Hugs, M

Melissa said...

You are so sweet and beautiful inside and out as well as tremendously talented!

I hope the crises is over soon!

Hugs to you!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

So pretty!

I love the color blocked card with the letter "f" on it. Looks like a great one.

Hope all is well with you.

Patti MacLeith said...

So sorry about your crisis! What a nice thing for you to make these cards. I have a friend who saves card fronts, then passes them on to me and I do the same thing with those.