Thursday, August 13, 2009

Be Inspired - Pals Paper Arts Challenge #3 (PPA3)

Hello friends! I'm working remotely on vacation with limited time and supplies. I just had to participate in the Pals Paper Arts Inspiration Challenge (PPA3) this week. You know I could never stay away from Stampin' Up! for too long. I'd start going through withdrawl! :)

The inspiration piece is from a Pottery Barn Kids catalog. I decided to pull from the inspiration the blue two-toned rug with the green trim, the white walls, and the little hint of yellow throughout the room. Check out the Stampin' Up! supply list at the end of the post to see all the fun products I used.

Sorry for the short post, but I'll be back on schedule Sunday with a Stampin' Up! in color card. I just love those new colors!

Thanks for stopping by!

To order Stampin' Up! products on-line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Cheep Talk (#113204), Lovely As a Tree (#115026)
Ink: Brilliant Blue, VersaMark (#102283)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Green Galore, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Sherbert Buttons (#116312), Elementary Ribbon Originals (#116231), Clips Assortment (#112580)
Tools: Scallop Square Punch, 1 1/4 Square Punch

15 comments:

Stampin' Diva said...

Great job Tiffany. I love the torn look. I have to try that. It always looks so beautiful on cards, especially here.

Kristy Young said...

Awesome job! Wow Im going to have to put my thinking cap on.
Kristy

Stampin by the Bay said...

Cute Card Tiffany.
Karen

Carla Bazhenow said...

Tiffany, I love your card. I had trouble with this challenge. Whew. I thought it was hard. Hugs,

Gina Shaw said...

So sweet, Tiffany! Love your card!

Martha said...

I love the bright colors! They look great together. Going to go try and get inspired. TFS

Denise said...

I love your 'play' on the rug - great job!

Pals Paper Arts said...

You did great with limited supplies!

I love your card.

On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for Playing @ the PPA!

Kim said...

Limited supplies?? You did great! Love your little clip accent with ribbon - too cute!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Tiffany, this is so sweet! I love the wee birdie! I hope that you are enjoying your vacay!

....Linda.... said...

Love the color combo - the bird is so cute!

Margaret Moody said...

Very pretty, Tiffany! I like your colors!

Mary Fish said...

So Tweet! Pretty colors. I really like the three horizontal strips for the background. The button and clip are such adorable details. Hugs, Mary

Melissa said...

I too, love those little details! The cute clip and button add so much to the card!

Patti MacLeith said...

Your li'l bird is so cute. I like how you combined stamp sets. Very clever job with the inspiration!