Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stampin Up Vintage Style

Stampin' Up! has some really neat new Bigz Dies in the current catalog. Did you catch Lattice? I sure did and I created this little vintage style card with it.

I ran the Lattice Bigz Die through my Stampin Up Big Shot using Old Olive card stock. Once cut, I turned the image to a triangular shape (normally square) and created the card from there. The die cut Lattice looked antique to me, so I inked the edges of the card and sponged the Lattice to make it all looked aged.


The stamped image behind the Lattice is from the new Stampin Up set Pendant Park. This set has been a hot seller! I stamped the "HELLO" from this set onto Very Vanilla card stock and punched it out with the Modern Label Punch. I also inked the edges on this piece and attached it to the card using Vintage Brads.

It's different! Let me know what you think? It's not my typical style, but it's always good to try something different. Right???

I'm almost ready to release my Facebook page to you! Stay tuned and have a great day!


To order Stampin' Up! products on-line 24/7, CLICK HERE or e-mail me HERE.

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Pendant Park (item# 115456)
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Accessories: Lattice Bigz Die (item# 115958), Vintage Brads (item# 109109), Modern Label Punch (116630), Sponge Daubers

6 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

What a fun card, Tiffany.

I like how the stamped image is peeking through the lattice die.

Carla Bazhenow said...

I love this! Gorgeous. I, too really like stamped image behind lattice die.

Ann Schach said...

Don't you just love the lattice die! What a neat distressed look!

Melissa said...

I gotta get that die! Thanks for adding something to my list!!

Mary Fish said...

You should call this "Tiffany" glass. It reminds me of a leaded glass window. Very architectural and cool. Hugs. Mary

Kim said...

Fabulous design Tiffany!! LOVE how you stamped the Pendant tree in the background!