Saturday, July 25, 2009

Relax with Stampin Up Trendy Trees

Let’s take a break and dream about retirement for a moment. What do you envision? I see myself retiring at the youngest age possible, a little travel here and there, and much more time to stamp and scrapbook! I have a long way to go but we can dream about it, right?

While I dream about retirement, others are getting ready to live it! Why not send them well wishes with a handmade “Happy Retirement” card? Any excuse to make a card, right? Stampin Up Trendy Trees is such a serene stamp set to me. I think just about all my regular customers have purchased this set. It’s been poplar. I thought it was a perfect match for a retirement card.

The background paper is from the Stampin’ Up! Patterns Designer Series Paper. Check out the selection on page 161 of the current catalog. You get 12 sheets of paper in the color of your choice with 12 different designs all in one package! With one package, you get an amazing selection of designs to mix & match that all coordinate. It doesn’t get much easier than that! Try out a package. You won’t be disappointed!

Just a reminder, if you are a new online customer of Tiffany’s Cardtique, you are entitled to 20% off your first Stampin Up order! Just drop me an e-mail with your order. I’d love to have you as a customer and I will take great care of you!

Enjoy your weekend!
To order Stampin' Up! products on-line 24/7, CLICK HERE or e-mail me HERE.

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin’ Up!):
Stamps:
Trendy Trees (#113258), Congrats (retired SAB)
Ink: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Designer Series Paper: So Saffron Patterns (#112152)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Library Clips (#112581)

8 comments:

Ann Schach said...

You are right, Tiffany...This card is so serene! Very classy card!

Carla Bazhenow said...

This card is wonderful. Love it!!!

Linda Callahan said...

I love Trendy Tress - and you made them look great - very neat card!

Linda Callahan said...

Sorry - I meant Trendy Trees! But then again trendy tresses can be a good thing as well..........:-)

Patti said...

Thanks for reminding me to use those little clips. I never know how to put them onto the cards!

Melissa said...

I am ready to relax and retire before I am ancient!

Love the card: Thanks for highlighting the Saffron DSP...I haven't seen it used before (that I remember)!

Denise said...

I love this card - Trendy Trees is of course a favorite. ;) Hope you're doing well!!

Kim said...

I adored your card with the trees and the rolling hills and now I love this one as well - have you enabled me to buy this set??? :)