Saturday, July 18, 2009

Need A Little Stampin Up Pickup?

Then the Loads of Love & Loads of Love Accessories stamp sets from Stampin' Up! is just what you need!

I have a friend who recently moved and as we all know, moving is stressful and tiring! I thought I would send her this card to "pickup" her day.

The pickup was colored in using Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens. I was looking for a soft look since its recipient is a female. All I did was pencil in a little color with the Watercolor Pencils, and blended/softened the hue with the Blender Pens. They are very easy to work with. If you add too much color, brush your Blender Pen over it to catch some of the color and rub it off on scrap paper. Need more color? Add more with your Watercolor Pencil and blend again until you have the desired shade.

For more uses and tips on Blender Pens click HERE.

Summer is going by fast! Last night my husband & I went to see an Abba tribute band. What a blast! They looked, dressed, and sang just like Abba. It was awesome! Everyone was dancing and singing along. Too fun!

Take care and drop me a comment letting me know what kind of fun you are having this summer?

Thanks for visiting!

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Lovc Accessories, Fundamental Phrases

Ink: Basic Gray
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, YoYo Yellow, Basic Gray
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Mini Library Clips, Silver Brads, Ribbon, Prima Flowers

6 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Great "pickup" line! Sweet layout . . . the text broken up "ransom" style is charming with the style of the images. Hugs, Mary

Kim said...

Cute card Tiffany. I also really like how you broke up the text - very eye catching

Kris Kilcoyne said...

This is too darn cute! I love that you used Loads of Love and changed it up with the flowers and text.

Melissa said...

Love the way you used the little clip - very clever!

Carla Bazhenow said...

So cute, I agree with all the gals on this too!!! Hugs,

Jeanette Galindo said...

Wow Tiffany very cute I love it!

~Jeanette