Here are some tips for creating the card photographed above:
* Using some of the new "in colors", I paired up the Soft Suede with Crushed Curry.
* Stamp the image randomly over a 4 x 5.25 inch piece of Whisper White cardstock.
* To wrap ribbon around the entire front of the card, cut a small slit (ribbon width) in the seam of the card where you want to place your ribbon. This can be cut using a Hobby Blade. Thread the ribbon through the opening and secure with glue behind the centerpiece.
* Show your creativity by combining punches! I used the Curly Label punch behind the new Modern Label punch.
* Attach a little embellishment to finish off your creation. I used a little white button from Button Latte and tied Linen Thread through the button holes.
Coming up later today . . . Stampin' Up! Deal of the Week!
Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamp Set: Razzle Dazzle (#116714)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Punches: Curly Label (#112208), Modern Label (#116630)
Accessories: Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (#115612), Button Latte (#114333), Linen Thread (#104199)