Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Circus Is In Town!

Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, the Stampin' Up! Circle Circus is about to begin!

This is one circus you don't want to miss. What a cool set of stamps! You will see me creating a lot of different things with this set. The wheels have been turning.

I used another new "in color" today, Bermuda Bay. I stamped the image randomly in black and added just a touch of color to the flower centers on the stamped image. To make the Bermuda Bay really stand out, I paired it up with black.

The final touch was wrapping Bermuda Bay Polka-Dot Ribbon around the card and tying it off through a black Jumbo Grommet.

Pretty simple and fun to make!

Recipe (All supplies from Stampin' Up):
Stamps: Circle Circus (item# 115778)

Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay

Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay

Accessories: Bermuda Bay Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (item #115610), Jumbo Grommets (item#114348)

6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

I love your color combination. I would never had thought of coloring in parts of the stamp the way that you have.

Melissa said...

Very pretty! Love the grommet special touch!

Patti said...

Lucky the person who receives this card! Circle Circus is shaping up to be a really versatile set and very economical for all of the ways you can use it!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Like how you used that grommet on the ribbon. Very cool touch.

Kim said...

So simple and such a great card! I still haven't inked up Circle Circus - tough one for me!?? (still not sure why) Love your little grommet with the ribbon too!

Sunstamper said...

Beautiful job on this card. Clean and crisp colors. I love this set.
Martha