Friday, June 19, 2009

The Tassel Is Worth The Hassle

I have a graduation party to attend tomorrow and I made this little card to put the gift of cash in!

The little graduation cap is a stamp from the retired Stampin' Up! set, Sketch An Event. I stamped the cap in black ink on Whisper White cardstock. I cut it out completely leaving a little white edge around it. You can either cut around the tassel like I did, or make little slits to fringe it. It's cute either way . . .
The Tassel Is Worth The Hassle!

If you don't have the set Sketch An Event in your Stampin' Up! collection, an even more attractive replacement for this stamp is one from the Great Grads set in the current catalog (item #114976). It includes some "congratulations" stamps which can be used for other occasions in addition to graduation. I love sets that are versatile like that.

Have a fun weekend and I'll be back soon. Thank you for stopping by!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up! unless noted otherwise):
Stamps: Sketch An Event (retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White, Brilliant Blue
Designer Series Paper: Jersey Shore (retired)
Accessories: Ribbon (from Michaels Arts & Crafts store), Scallop Circle Punch, Nestabilities, Making Memories Brad

No comments: