Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Catalog Arrival!

I was very excited to receive the mail yesterday! Not only did I get my Stampin' Up! pre-order items from the new catalog, I received a copy of the new catalog! Whoo-hoo! I already started my wish list and it's pretty long.

Two items I am very happy to see in the new Stampin' Up! catalog is the set Oval All and Scallop Oval Punch that are currently in the mini catalog! I used both items in the card above. Sorry about the bad picture. I struggled to capture the embossed background. I layered white on white for the background. I embossed a 4x5.5 inch piece of Whisper White cardstock and glued that to the front of the card. It looks a little more elegant in person. Again, my picture taking skills are a work in progress. :)

I did a little shopping at Kohls tonight. The store was packed because they were having a big sale. I had to shop for a birthday present for a 15 year old girl. It made me feel old because I felt a little clueless about what to get. She wears jewelry all the time so I found an adorable necklace with her initial and a little charm on a chain. Teenage girls like to shop so I bought her an Old Navy gift card to go with it. Do you think I did ok? I'll let you know how it goes. The birthday party is Saturday.

Wish me luck! Have a wonderful day!

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up unless noted otherwise):
Stamps: Oval All
Ink: Certainly Celery
Cardstock: Whisper White, So Saffron
Designer Series Paper: Spring Fling (retired)
Ribbon: So Saffron
Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch

1 comment:

Denise said...

A long wish list?!! Girl, you have no idea! ;) I love the simplicity of this card!