Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 New "In Color" Sneak Peek

I mentioned a few posts ago I'm getting ready for a crafting garage sale in July. Upon weeding through my stamp collection & deciding what to get rid of and what to keep, I came across this stamp from Stampabilities and just love the verse:

Ask and it shall be given to you;
Seek and ye shall find;
Knock and it shall be opened unto you.
Luke 11:9

The challenge in getting ready for this sale is what to keep and what not to. My rule is if I haven't used it in the last 3 years and I don't absolutely love it, it's going. Sound good? If you have any other suggestions, please let me know! What a task it has been!

This week Stampin' Up! is releasing the new catalog on July 1st!!!! I received my complimentary book and I just LOVE so much in there. I'm excited to share it with you! Here is a sneak peek of the new "In Colors" which are breathtaking!
If you would like a catalog, the cost is only $9.95 - shipping/handling is free! I added PayPal button on my right sidebar to make it easy for you to purchase your catalog. If you would like to pay by check, drop me an e-mail at tiffanyscardtique@verizon.net.

Just a reminder too . . . the last day to order any retiring stamps from the Stampin' Up! Last Chance List is June 30th!

Enjoy your weekend and happy stamping!!


Recipe for card (All supplies from Stampin' Up! unless noted otherwise):
Stamps: Stampabilities
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom
Designer Series Paper: Petal Patch (retired)
Accessories: 5 Petal Flower Punch (item# 109041), Nestabilities, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons (item #114339), Ribbon

2 comments:

Kim said...

Gorgeous card Tiffany!

Ann Schach said...

Cool color combination! I probably would have not thought to pair these two together. Love the sentiment. Perfect card!