Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all those father's visiting my blog today! I want to send special wishes & prayers to those who are serving overseas in the military and cannot be with their loved ones today. God bless and thank you for your service!

My little one was at it again! I had him decorate a photo cube (Making Memories) for my husband for Father's Day and I attached pictures of them together on the cube. He used markers & glitter glue. He LOVES glitter glue. Too funny!

The card above is the one I made for my husband. He has become a wonderful father and I am truly blessed to share this journey with him. He's come a long way since that first year! The picture below is from his first Father's Day. Time sure does fly! My father died from cancer about 15+ years ago and that's hard to believe! Time is precious. Never take it for granted.

Have a wonderful day!

Recipe for Father's Day Card (All supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Designer Series Paper: Spring Showers (retired)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Bashful Blue

3 comments:

Kim said...

Great card Tiffany. Love the leaves and button embellie. Have a wonderful day with your hubby and son!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Love seeing family photos, Tiffany.

This card is fantastic too!

Ann Schach said...

Great color combinations! I love the "pop" of blue!