Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So Long Curly Label Bundle

Good morning stampers! I'm recovering this morning from a lengthy dentist appointment I had last night after work. No fun! Thank God it's over with! The dentist is not one of my favorite places to be.

Before I head to work, I wanted to remind you that you can order from the Last Chance list until June 30th. One of my favorite Stampin' Up! items used above, Curly Label Bundle, is retiring. Boo hoo! Rest assured, the new catalog has some new punches and matching stamp sets that are just as cute!

To create today's "thank you" card using the Curly Label Bundle follow these directions:

1) Create a 4x4 card using Chocolate Chip cardstock

2) Cut and set aside a 3.75x3.75 piece of Delicate Dots (retired) patterned paper for the card front

3) Stamp in Real Red the "thank you" stamp from the Curly Label Bundle and punch out.

4) Punch out two slots on either side using the Horizontal Slot punch

5) Take a 10 inch long piece of Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and wrap around the patterned paper and through the slots. Tie to the side.

6) Adhere the patterned paper to the front of the card

7) Add a little flower from the Flower Fusion II set with a gold brad in the center

I'm off to get ready for work! Tonight I have a much needed hair appointment. I'm ready for something new, but my husband is not. :)

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

So pretty and simple. Love it with this punch and stamp set! Hugs, Mary

Patti said...

LOVE how you put the punch on the ribbon and added the flower. Very nicely done!