Saturday, June 13, 2009

2 + 2 = ?

2 birthdays + 2 graduation parties (in one week) = lots of card making!

My mother and good friend at work both share the same birthday. The cards pictured above are what I made for them this past week.

Not only was I busy, but my little guy was busy crafting too! He took almost an entire hour to paint his grandma a birdhouse for her birthday. You can see from the picture how intently he was working. Too cute. He is 3 1/2 years old now.

We hit some garage sales this morning and bought some great new toys! We're off to play at Grandma's today.

Have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for visiting!




Recipe for birthday card (all supplies from Stampin' Up! unless noted otherwise):
Stamp set: Season of Friendship, Great Impressions (sentiment)
Designer Series Paper: Tea Party
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Lavender Lace, Whisper White
Ink: Cameo Coral, Lavender Lace, Gable Green, Close to Cocoa
Ribbon: American Crafts

7 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous. Love this stamp set and how you added the flowers. Hugs, Mary

Melissa said...

Love the cards!

My guy is 3 1/2 too! What a cute age! I love it! I wish sometimes it would last forever!

luv2scrap said...

Such pretty cards, and your son looks so cute painting the birdhouse for his Grandma. Thanks for sharing the cards and the photo.

Kim said...

So pretty Tiffany. Love how you added the flowers to your tree.
Your son is a cutie, how sweet of him, Grandma I'm sure will cherish his gift forever!

Kris said...

Cute x2!

Anonymous said...

Great cards Tiffany! I have twins girls one loves pink, the other purple! These would be great for their upcoming birthday! Thanks for inspiration! Kim

Denise said...

I love this set... and can't wait to ink it up again! Your cards are wonderful, as always.