Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Soft & Pretty

Did you enjoy the nice long weekend? I sure did! The weather was great and we had a huge party on Monday with all our friends. Back to work today! Boo hoo!

I am so inspired to create soft & pretty looking cards with the Stampin' Up! Thoughts & Prayers set. You've seen my other creations with this set, and pink always seems to sneak in there. Hee hee!

I used Stampin' Up! Green Galore, Regal Rose, and Apricot Appeal for my color combination. I took my picture taking to the outdoors so it may be hard to see the background, but I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. Then I simply stamped the saying in Regal Rose ink on Whisper White cardstock and matted it on Apricot Appeal cardstock for my centerpiece.

The leaf/flowers cascade stamp was inked using brush end of Stampin' Write Markers in Green Galore, Regal Rose, and Apricot Appeal. Just brush/color on the rubber stamp where you want each color to be and stamp it onto your cardstock. I cut this piece completely out using Stampin' Up! Paper Snips to get into those tiny areas and then glued the piece along the edge of my sentiment.

These Stampin' Write Markers are a must have! I have owned my set since way before I was a demonstrator and never had to replace one yet. One end is a fine point and the other a flexible brush. If you ever want to purchase a set from me, I will sell them to you at 20% off at any time. Just mention this blog post. They are such a great tool, I want you to have them at my cost.

Lots of exciting Stampin' Up! news coming your way! Here is a sneak peak of what's going on:

* Designer Series Paper Sale - Ends May 31st
Buy 3, Get 1 Free!

*June 1st - Stampin' Up! Last Chance
Retired List Published
Find out which of your favorites will no longer
be available in the new catalog!

* June 15th - Country Living Summer Cookout Kit Available!
Click HERE to view this promotion! It's so cute!!!

*July 1st - 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog
products available to order!

Are you excited? I can't wait to receive my sneak peaks from the new catalog. Be sure to subscribe to my blog in the upper left sidebar so you can see them too! I will be sharing!!!

Have a wonderful day and stop back soon!

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up! unless noted otherwise):
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers (item #113252)
Ink: Green Galore, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal
Cardstock: Whisper White, Apricot Appeal
Other: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

3 comments:

Patti said...

Tiffany, what a beautiful card and great offer. I agree that the markers are a sound investment. I use mine all the time. It's very nice to have an exact color match of ink, marker, paper and embellishments and SU does the best job making those matches.

Kim said...

I LOVE this card, so soft and pretty. Funny, I have a post ready to go about the markers too (just have to figure out when to post it) - definite must have!! Great offer too!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

You did an awesome job of cutting out the leaves and flowers. Just beautiful. I especially love your use of white space.

I love my stampin' write's too. before I bought all of the ink pads, I owned the markers first.

Perfect tool for the beginning and expert stamper!