Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hippity Hoppity . . .

Easter is on the way! I just put in the mail all my Easter cards this morning.

This is one of the last Easter cards I made. I just love this little bunny from the new SU! occasions mini catalog called Eight Great Greetings.

I made a soft pink shadow behind the stamped bunny using Stampin' Pastels (chalk). The beautiful background paper is from the SU! Tea Party Designer Series Paper. It's perfect paper for Spring and Summer cards.

Are you ready for Easter? I'm getting there. We are going to color eggs tomorrow night. Thursday evening we will take Brandon for his picture with the Easter bunny. Friday I need to grocery shop and Saturday is the Easter egg hunt at the zoo. Busy week! All fun!!!

Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting my blog!
Recipe (all products from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Eight Great Greeting (SU!) and Hero Arts (Easter Greetings)
Designer Series Paper - Tea Party
Cardstock & Ink: Green Galore, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Basic Black
Accessories: Prima flowers, Making Memories brads, Pink satin ribbon
Tools: Nestabilities

4 comments:

Stampers U said...

That's so adorable! Love the colors and all the details

Kim said...

Cute little bunny! Love the layout too

Ann said...

This is so sweet! I love it!

Niki Estes said...

Very cute, Tiffany! I love the colors and little bunny!