Saturday, April 25, 2009

Guest Stamper!

Happy Saturday everyone! The weather is warm - almost hot - so I'm heading out shortly.

I am very excited to share with you a card I was sent for my birthday from one of my customers and friend.

Last year I met Claire Guenin at a card class in Pittsburgh. During the class she mentioned she lost her SU! demonstrator. After class, as I was shopping around the store, I introduced myself to her. I told her I was a SU! demonstrator and if she still wanted to purchase SU! products, I sell them directly online. We exchanged e-mails and I gave her my website. Since then she has been a customer of mine and most importantly a virtual stamping friend!

For my birthday last month, she sent me this adorable card and some beautiful soaps from her store. The soaps smell so good my little one asked if we can eat it! Hee hee!

I love Claire's card! The embossing on the bottom is beautiful and I love the colors she chose. She used Just Buzzin' By stamp set from Stampin' Up! (item# 113228). Claire has shared with me some other cards she has made and one is just as beautiful as the next.

Please leave a comment for Claire at the end of the post to let her know what you like best about her card.

Enjoy the warm, sunny weekend! Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jean from jlfstudio said...

Beautiful card Claire! The embossing on the bottom really adds pop to the design though I also like the flower and the coloring on the hive. Wonderful composition.

Virtual friends (and customers :D)can really add blessings to ones life. Even better when you can meet in person occasionally.

Thanks for sharing - Jean

Mary Fish said...

Wow what a cool card, Claire! I'm in love with the embossed border, too. Hugs, Mary

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! This embossed border really sets it apart!