Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Favors - Reese's PB Cups - Mmmm!


I took into the office today these little Easter greeting treats for my co-workers. My little ones eye caught them this morning and he says "oh wow . . . candy!" He is so cute!

They are super easy to create! All you need are some good hand tools from Stampin' Up! I used the Top Note Bigz Die, Round Tab Punch, Slit Punch, & 1/16" Circle punch.

Directions for this treat are easy! Cut out two Top Note Dies for each treat. One is for the base - patterned paper, and one is for the inner part you can stamp on (solid color cardstock). Before you assemble the two pieces together, use the slit punch to punch two slits near the bottom. On each slit I added two little punched out 1/16" circles. Glue both pieces together, add your stamped message at the top, and attach your Round Tab and your done! These are an easy assembly line project!

Next to Peeps, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are a close 2nd to my favorite candy! How about you?

Have a wonderful day and if you're traveling this weekend, be safe!




4 comments:

Kim said...

Very clever - I think your candy order is perfect -Peeps and then Reeses -mmmmmmmmm

Kris Kilcoyne said...

What a great idea... I'm a candy fanatic, so it's really hard for me to narrow it down to a favorite.

If I have to pick, I'd say Sweet-Tarts.

Denise said...

Ohh wow! Candy! My favorites are Dove truffle eggs -- yummo!

Anonymous said...

For the top note die, you punched two...did you hand cut the inner one to be smaller in size or does the die cut two sizes??? Thanks.