Monday, March 9, 2009

Thinking of you . . . with one hour less of sleep!

Good morning! I'm surprised at myself for saying "good". We turned the clocks forward yesterday which meant 1 hour less of sleep. Not good! My little one was flipping out this morning. He did not want to get up and everything was a bother! His finger hurt where he cut it yesterday, he didn't like the shirt I picked out, he ate his breakfast like a turtle making us late to leave the house. I can stop there! Too funny!

I used Stampin Up Rose Red & Chocolate Chip for my creation today! The patterned paper is SU! retired Designer Series Paper, Recollections. I made my own brad by punching out one of the flowers from the paper and using the Antique Brass Build-A-Brad kit. Does the tree look familiar? Yep, you guessed it - Thoughts & Prayers. The saying is from the Trendy Trees set I will be showing you later this week. I'm into trees lately. I hope you don't mind. I'll get over it. :)

With my coffee in hand, I have to sign off. Busy day at work today. Have a good Monday and early to bed for me tonight!

Supplies for today's creation all from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers, Trendy Trees
Cardstock: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Designer Series Paper: Recollections (retired)
Ink: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Build-A-Brad
Top Note Die

4 comments:

Linda Barutha said...

Beautiful card! I have to get me those Trendy Trees:)

Kim said...

I love that tree and can't wait until mine arrives. Love your colors too :) Too funny, coming home from vacation and the time change... well I totally understand your morning - mine was duplicated except with both girls! LOL

Mary Fish said...

Pretty colors together and I really like the Build-A-Brad. Well done.

Hugs, Mary

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty, pretty.