Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring has Sprung!

Good morning! I am just writing up a quick little post today because I will be off shortly for some retail therapy. I'm very excited!!!

Spring has sprung, but we actually woke up to a little snow yesterday! Typical Erie, PA weather. I was not surprised. Since the weather didn't look like spring, I thought my creation today would!

The design of the card was created using the card sketch challenge SC219 from Splitcoaststampers website. Click HERE to view the challenge. I made a little matching pillow box using the SU! Pillow Box Bigz Die to add a little something sweet to.

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for visiting today!

Recipe:
Stampin' Up! Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Blush Blossom, Whisper White
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Stampin' Up! Stamps: Miracle of Spring (retired)
Stampin' Up! Craft Ink: Whisper White
Stampin' Up! Punches: 5-Petal Flower, 3/4" circle
Stampin' Up! Pillow Box Bigz Dies
Stampin' Dimensionals
Stickles Diamond Glitter

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Adorable set. Your pillow box is sweet and I love the flower made with the 5 Petal Punch. Hugs, Mary