Monday, March 2, 2009

Praying for You . . .

Happy March! Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers while I was sick. I have some great friends out there. Your prayers inspired my creation for today!

I’ve said before how much I love the Stampin’ Up! set Thoughts & Prayers. I used it for today’s creation. I stamped the tree in white craft ink on Basic Gray cardstock and paper pierced around the edge. I dug out of my paper stash some very pretty pastel patterned paper from Melissa Frances. I just love her line of products. They are soft, pretty, and vintage looking. Anyways, the patterned paper matched up beautifully with SU! Pink Pirouette cardstock. Another perfect match is the SU! buttons. Just a little something to finish it off.

Here is a little Stampin’ Up! news flash. There is a really nice occasions mini catalog coming out April 1st. I have one in my hands & it’s awesome! The good news is there are a select number of stamps from the mini you can order now to get a head start on your Easter creations. Check it out below.

I’ve got my Vitamin Water and banana in hand this morning. After being so sick, I need to pump up the vitamins. My little one won’t take a Flintstones vitamin unless I take one with him. OMG! Come on, Flintstone vitamins are like candy!!! Children. :)

Have a wonderful Monday! Thank you for visiting my blog today!




Stampin' Up! items you can order today from upcoming April 1st Occasions Mini Catalog! To order, e-mail me at tiffanymiller1@verizon.net or order directly through my SU! website by clicking HERE.





3 comments:

Kris said...

Tiffany, I love this card you've made here.

I love how you stamped on Basic Gray cardstock. Very, very pretty.

Mary Fish said...

Oh, man the Pals are just becoming "killer" in the talent department. This is so beautiful. I love the colors and the touch of buttons is just the right balance. Hugs, M

Kim said...

This card is beautiful Tiffany! Love the soft colors!