Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Little Birdie Told Me . . .

The first day of Spring is this Friday! Thank the Lord! I need something to energize me.

I mentioned in my last post the weekend wasn't so great, well neither is this week! What's going on? I am totally stressed out at work. Home can be stressful at times too. There is never enough time to get everything done. It's frustrating.

There is no better therapy than stamping! Today's creation utilizes Cheep Talk and Good Morning Sunshine paper from Stampin' Up! I find myself pulling out that paper every time I use this stamp set. They just really coordinate well together.

I just received some new goodies in the mail yesterday from the upcoming new occasions mini catalog (starting April 1st - no joke!). I have my copies in hand and will be sending them out to my regular customers next week! If you are not a regular customer of mine and would like one, drop me an e-mail. I only have a limited supply, so don't wait too long.

Enjoy your day and thank you for visiting my blog today!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I think I need this set! The more I see of it, the more I am liking it! Great card and I hope your days get less stressful! I think spring will rejuvenate many of us!

info said...

Wow, for a stressed out woman, your creation is magic. Love the color and the retro fix. Kris just shared this set with me . . . . you inspired me to get "on it." Hugs, Mary

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Really cute, I like how you accented the branch.

Nice & bright, too!

ambreen_quereshi said...

Such a cute blog~!