Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Bee Day!

I just love these Stampendous bee's. They are so darling. I colored them up and added a little sparkle with Diamond Stickles. My hardware is a Stampin' Up! Flower Designer Brad. The "happy birthday" around the brad is from SU! Think Happy Thoughts set. I tell you, I couldn't live without my SU! Mat Pack. I used to paper pierce freehand and it was always uneven and just sloppy. This cute little handy pack is a lifesaver if you like to paper pierce. For under $10, it's a cool tool!

There are lots of birthdays in March, so I always need to have some bee-day cards on hand.

My weekend was a little busier and stressful than I would have liked it to be, but oh well. That's old news now, right? Right! This weekend I am planning a shopping trip with my BFF to the outlets. Hopefully nothing will get in the way. I need some "me" time.

Bee good and have a buzzing day! I'm silly, I know! :)

4 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

I love how bright and cheery this Bee-Day card is.

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute, Tiffany! I love the colors and design!

Mary Fish said...

Sweet bees and coloring. I couldn't live without my mat pack either. Hugs, Mary

Kim said...

The mat pack is the best :) Cheery fun card! Hope you get your me time :)