Friday, March 13, 2009

A Bouncing Baby Boy Is On The Way!

Did I trick you with my blog title today? It's not me that's expecting, but a friend of mine is having a boy by c-section next week, on my birthday! How cool is that?!

When I was pregnant with Brandon I bought more baby scrapbooking supplies than you could imagine! They are all masculine because I found out ahead of time I was having a boy. It wasn't hard to put together this card for her!

The lovely saying is a vellum sticker from AMM (All My Memories). I dressed it up with some soft color buttons and a shimmery cream ribbon to match the cardstock and patterned paper.

TGIF! Aren't you glad it's the weekend? I sure am. Too much to do, so little time. I'll be back again this weekend! Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

So many neat features in this card. The color choices, placement and balance and wonderful. Hugs, Mary