Friday, March 27, 2009

B . . . Happy Happy Happy!

I'm just buzzing by to wish you happy Friday and great weekend to come!

Don't forget to use your papercrafting tools when your papercrafting. My paper crimper was collecting dust on my desk. It's an oldie, but a goodie! I love to use the crimper to add dimension and texture to a card. I've also used this tool in scrapbooking to make rugged backgrounds for embellishments on a scrapbook page.

If you have any other ideas for this neat little tool, please share!

Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by!

Recipe for B happy happy happy card:
Stamps: Just B (item#115000)
Cardstock: Kraft, Summer Sun, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Prima Flowers, Making Memories clip & brad, ribbon (from Michaels)
Tools: Paper crimper (item #101618)

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Hi Tiffany: I think you have convinced the Pals to dust off their crimpers. Such a sweet card!

Mary