Sunday, March 29, 2009

3...2...1...Blast Off!

Is there any little boy out there that doesn't like rockets or spaceships? I doubt it!

My nephew has a birthday coming up so I thought this spaceship from Stampin' Up! Pun Fun set would be a blast! Hee hee!

I used Taken With Teal cardstock for my card base. I stamped my spaceship in black on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored it in with Taken With Teal and Green Galore. The patterned paper is from my scrap pile of leftovers (not sure what mfg - sorry!). The hardware on the upper left hand side are Jumbo Eyelets.

I sure hope my nephew finds this card out of this world! Just kidding! I do hope he enjoys it. Now I just need to shop for a gift! Fun, fun, fun!!!!

Have a nice relaxing Sunday and don't forget to take time to stamp! Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Stampin Up Pun Fun
Cardstock: Taken With Teal, Very Vanilla
Ink: Black, Taken With Teal, Green Galore
Patterned paper
Jumbo Eyelets

2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Those colors really make that rocket blast off the page. Neat sketch, too! Hugs, M

Pauline said...

This is such a fun card, great colours too.