Saturday, February 21, 2009

you crack me up

A Good Egg is one of my all time favorite Easter stamp sets from Stampin' Up! It's so cute and I just love the saying "you crack me up". It also comes with a "happy easter" greeting too. You can have a lot of fun with this set and get creative with it.

I think I need to make a more masculine version of this card for my son for Easter. My idea is to include on the inside of the card some fun things he does that "cracks me up"! It will be a good remembrance to have. Today he slide into my husbands shoes and walked around in them saying he is daddy. He told me I have to call him and daddy, "daddy". I told him those were pretty big shoes to fill and his response was "yep". Does he sound like a 3 year old to you? He always puts a smile on my face!

I hope you are having a great weekend and getting in some scrapbooking or stamping. Thank you for stopping by & I'll be back again soon!


All supplies for this card are from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: A Good Egg
Designer Series Paper: Spring Fling (retired)
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Kraft, Whisper White
Punches: Scallop Circle, Ticket, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle, 1" circle
Silver brads
White grosgrain ribbon
Stampin Dimensionals

2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Oh, man! This is so adorable. I have looked at this darling set over and over and never took the plunge. Glad you did (and did it well).

Hugs, Mary

Kim said...

Adorable card! Like Mary I have thought to get this set many times, luck me my SIL just got it, so I WILL be sharing it with her! Love your little chick :)