Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello There!

I am having so much fun with my new supplies from the latest Stampin' Up! Catalog! I hope you are too! Thank you to all my customers who are reaping the benefits of the current promotion going on, Sale-A-Bration! I truly appreciate each & every one of your orders!

Here is the little (3x3) card I made using the new Cherry Blossom Embosslits Die. I added a clear dew drop to the center of the blossom. The patterned paper is from the 6x6 SU! Prints Pack that is a retired hostess set. The little "hello there!" is from SU! Cheep Talk set. If you look closely I made my own tiny little dew drops under the saying using Crystal Effects. The bottom decorative edge was created using the new Eyelet Border Punch.

So many supplies, so little time! Can you relate??? I'm off to go get ready for church!

Enjoy your Sunday!


All supplies for this creation are from Stampin' Up! (unless noted otherwise):
Patterned Paper - SU! Print Packs (hostess - retired)

Cardstock - Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Stamps - Cheep Talk
Ink - Ruby Red
Tools - Cherry Blossom Embosslits Die, Eyelet Border Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals
Crystal Effects
Dew Drops

3 comments:

Kim said...

Adorable! Love it! Can you believe I still haven't placed my order yet? VERY soon - I'm busting to have some new toys :) Have a great day!

Mary Fish said...

So sweet. Love the embosslit. Clever idea with the dew drop in the middle. I need to play with my Eyelet Punch . . . you showed it off nicely! Hugs, Mary

Cindy Haffner said...

so soft and pretty, awesome job.