Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day!

I 'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted but my little one was suffering from a bad cold again this week. The evenings were just busy and tiring.

I was able to get done at the last minute this Valentine's Day card for my Mom. I am giving it to her this evening with a big bouquet of mixed flowers from my sister & I. I hope she likes it. She is one of my biggest fans when it comes to crafts. I always feel like I need to make her something extra nice. She was very crafty when we were kids and now she mostly crochets.

I hope your day is filled with love and happiness!

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
Stampin' Up! (unless otherwise noted) Valentines Day Card Supplies:
Stamps: Love You Much
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Candy Lane
Punches: Heart to Heart, Word Window, Scallop Edge, Nestabilities
Ribbon: 5/8" Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Craft Ink: Whisper White
Stampin' Dimensionals
Pebbles Inc "I love you" rub-ons

4 comments:

Kim said...

Extra special indeed! Great card, I'm sure she'll love it! Happy Valentines Tiffany

luv2scrap said...

Beautiful card. one could even call it "tempt-ational". (inside joke) Doesn't look last minute to me. Miss your more frequent posts.

Mary Fish said...

I love everything about this card. The paper, scallops and that sweet row of hearts is delicious. Hugs, Mary

Kris said...

WOW! Do I love that big red bow!

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day.