Monday, February 16, 2009

Cheep Talk

Talk is "cheep", right? I'm only kidding around!!! :)

I'm stuck at work today! While everyone is off and shopping President's Day sales, I am working. Oh well. Over the lunch hour I plan to hit Coldwater Creek. Everything is 25% off today!!!!

Back to Cheep Talk! It's one of the new Stampin' Up! sets in the current catalog. It's so cute! It comes with some cute sayings too! I love to pair up this set with the new Designer Series paper, Good Morning Sunshine. I just think they go so well together.

I made two windows on this card using Nestabilities for the big center square and the Word Window Punch on the bottom. The bird is actully stamped on the inside of the card. I mounted the corners that frame the square window on Stampin' Dimensionals. The saying at the bottom is only on the front of the card. I made it into a window by mounting the patterned paper on Stampin' Dimensionals.

Enjoy your day off and if you are working like me, don't work too hard! Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies for this creation from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Cheep Talk
Designer Series Paper: Good Morning Sunshine
Cardstock: Whisper White, YoYo Yellow
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Punches: Word Window, Corner
Gold brads

Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

Kris said...

Very, very cute Tiffany! I love how you combined this designer paper.

I'm working today too. It's a bummer, isn't it?

Mary Fish said...

This is one of my all time favorites you have made. Love the combo of colors and patterns. Very cool how you framed the bird! Hugs, Mary

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin all your layers, and love the colors, super ;job.

Kim said...

Very Cute Tiffany. Love how you framed out the bird!