Tuesday, February 24, 2009

10 Teeth on the Top, 10 Teeth on the Bottom

When the hygienist asked my son at his first dentist appointment how many teeth he had, he put out both hands - fingers spread wide, and said "ten" (see photo at the bottom of the first layout). Sure enough she counted 10 on top and 10 on the bottom. This woman was amazing. She talked to him so sweet and sang songs while she was cleaning them. When I made the appointment they asked if I wanted the pediatric hygienist. I never knew there was such a thing. I never went to one! Now I know and highly recommend one!!

I took Monday (yesterday) off for an "all about me" day. I had high hopes for all kinds of stuff I wanted to get done. Remember I mentioned in the last post I was fighting a cold? The cold won! I am down & out sick. The only thing I did was keep my massage appointment. It was heavenly. Oh well! It happens. The good part is she asked me if I work out. I was stunned. I have some much needed weight to lose. I replied that I do and she said she could tell by how tight my muscles are. That made me smile!

In the afternoon, I finished this layout I've been meaning to get done. I don't use stamps that often in my scrapbooking, but it worked out in this layout. The "way to B" is from SU! Just B set.

Enjoy the last week of February! I'll be back soon with another card creation. Hope you don't mind the scrapbooking pages mixed in here & there. Take care.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah, scrapbooking :) Love the layout!! Great pages!

Mary Fish said...

I hope you are feeling better. Loved the 10 teeth story. Great scrapbook layout! Hugs, Mary

Kris said...

This is great! I love that you did a scrapbook page.

My little guy goes in Friday for his first filling! I feel like such a bad Mommy.

Hope you are feeling better today.