Saturday, January 3, 2009

Two Little Love Birds Sitting in a Tree Stampin' Up! Love You Much Bundle 20% Off!

How sweet are these birds? I think I am going to make a similar card with red accents for my husband. Although I love pink, he does not.

You know how much I love to use my Cuttlebug embossing folders! I thought this leafy folder I had would be a perfect nest for my love birds from the Stampin' Up! Love You Much Bundle (currently 20% off). I used Stampin' Pastels to add some soft color to the leaves and stems. I used oval Nestabilities for the cutout window and Pretty in Pink SU! cardstock for the window border.

I stamped my love birds on the inside and added a Valentines Day sentiment.
I was looking at all the pictures I took over the holidays. I have so much to scrapbook! My sister and her family were in town. She has two boys and I have one. The three of them had a blast and I took a million pictures. One of my New Year's resolutions is to get caught up on my scrapbooking. I think I had the same one last year. Too funny! I am also on a mission to lose weight. I think I make that one every year too. Hee hee! At least I'm trying, right? :)
Do you have any New Year's resolutions? I'd love to hear what they are! Drop me a comment or e-mail. I love hearing from you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tiffany


4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Wowie! Love the embossing (colored) and cut out exposing the birds. Please send it to me so I can post it on the Pals Gallery. I'm adding the sneak peeks to share! Hugs, Mary

Kim said...

I LOVE this card Tiffany. The embossing colored 'behind' the birds looks great!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Fantastic!! That's one of my favorite embossing folders, and you've used it so creatively!

Anne Beale Yancey said...

I love this card! You did a beautiful layout and the embossing is so pretty.