Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stampin' Up! Spring-Summer 2009 Catalog Has Arrived! In Stock, Ready to Ship!

I was very excited to get home last night & see a UPS box waiting for me. To my surprise, the new Stampin' Up! Spring-Summer 2009 catalogs were in the box! I was glued to the catalog after I put my little one to bed. I already started my wish list!

To make things easy for you, I've created on my left sidebar a PayPal button where you can buy your catalog safe & secure through PayPal. I only charge $9.99 which covers my cost for the catalog and shipping/handling! If you were to order it through SU!, the book alone is $9.99 plus shipping/handling.

I will ship your catalog out within 48 hours of purchase which means you could have this baby in your hands for the weekend! My supply at this special price is limited, so don't wait too long.

Sorry if I sound like a commercial, but these go quickly & everyone loves a deal!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

MNScrapbookmom said...

Don't you just love the new Catty? I love all the new stuff. :) I can't wait till our Demo meeting this month and see all the new stuff up close. My Upline orders many things right away to show the other Demo's under her. It's so much fun !!! Stay warm... ¥