Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year - New Stamp Set! Stampin' Up! Love You Much Bundle

I'm back!
I hope everyone missed me at least a little bit. :)

My holiday was very nice and I had some much needed fun and rest.

New Year - New Stamp Set! Sound good?

If you haven't checked out the Love You Much Bundle Stampin' Up! is offering, you must. I just love it and have so many cards to show you over the next few weeks. It's so versatile and pretty. This is one set I will probably hold onto forever.

Take a look at all you get for under $42! The promotion lasts through January 31st. This set could be used for Valentines Day, anniversary, wedding, love, friendship, thinking of you, etc.

For my creation above, I used this entire set plus a few other SU! supplies:

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White

Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Pretty in Pink Brad
Scallop Edge Punch
Corner Rounder
Stampin' Dimensionals

If you have any questions, please drop me an e-mail.

Have a wonderful New Year's Day and thank you for stopping by!

Tiffany

7 comments:

Kim said...

I still haven't purchased this set yet, but I do LOVE your card! You may have enabled me!! :)

Kris said...

I think this is my favorite card of yours so far.

I love what you did with the "o"!

Niki Estes said...

Beautiful card, Tiffany! I love the scallops and colors!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty pretty.

luv2scrap said...

Glad you're back in the game. Great card. I have to agree, one of your best yet. And I love your new blog photo!! Cute little boy!

Amy Sheffer said...

I'm really, REALLY lovin' this card! Such fabulous details. Love the rounded corners and the popped up hearts! I love your style!!

Andrea - EnchantINK said...

Hi Tiffany! Sorry ... haven't stopped by in a little while (to say hi!) ... but have been "stalking"! :D This is just lovely! I always feel jealous when I see all the gorgeous products you have in the US! Hanging out for a new Catty now ... we only get 1 IB&C per year! Hope this gorgeous set is in our new one! Will pop back soon! Hugs, Andrea