Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love You Much

My life has changed! One of the things I enjoy most about the morning is getting up before everyone else (6am) and having my coffee. It's peaceful, quiet, and it's all about me! Not anymore! Since last Thursday or Friday, my son has decided to wake up before anyone else and come wake me up! How in the world does a 3 yr old know to wake up 5:45-6am just before I'm out of bed?

He also told me this morning he wants a brother! We won't even go there. No way, no how, no! I love him to death, but one is plenty!

Speaking of love, there is only about 1 1/2 weeks left to order the Love You Much Bundle from Stampin' Up! I used the stamps and punches from that Bundle, and my favorite die - SU! Top Note Die, to create this V-Day card. I distressed the card edges with SU! Chocolate Chip ink and inked up the stamps in SU! Real Red. I think it's a neat shape for a card!

So have you looked at the new products Stampin' Up! is offering from the Spring-Summer catalog? I'll be sharing my favorites with you in the weeks to come!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Kathy said...

Tiffany-I really enjoy your blog I check it out every day :-) But today I had to laugh about you trying to have "me" time -I swear children know when your feet touch the floor. Have a wonderful day

Kris said...

My son, Devlin has been an early riser since he was born basically. He gets up at 4:45 some days and never slept past 6:00.

Recently, though he's been sleeping until 6:30/7:00 and it's so strange!

I love your Love You Much bag... so cute. I need to make one of these soon.

Andrea - EnchantINK said...

Hi again, Tiffany! I am away on hols at the moment ... haven't had internet access for most of the time ... but do now and am really enjoying catching up on some "blurfing"! I always love seeing your creations and ALWAYS find your colour combos really really appealing! Oh ... and isn't your little son just gorgeous ... go on ... let him have a little brother!!! How can you resist such cuteness!!! Stampin' Hugs, Andrea