Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hugs & Kisses

I am having a blast with the SU! Love You Much Bundle - can you tell? Now that the holidays are over, just have some fun with your card making. The pressure is off! Make Valentines for not only the love in your life, but everyone including your friends & family. Why not! It will make their day!

This card is pretty self explanatory. I paper pierced around the Pretty in Pink (SU!) cardstock center piece and along the red edges I embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. It matches the patterned paper if you look closely. There is a "pinking" edge design in the paper just like my embossed part! It doesn't take much to excite me. Hee hee!

I hope your week is going well! My little one came down with something yesterday. He is better today though - thank goodness! It was nice to snuggle and hold him last night when he wasn't feeling well. Gotta love it!

Take care!

Tiffany

5 comments:

Kim said...

Another pretty Valentine! Glad your little one is feeling better!

Amy Sheffer said...

I love this! Your details are fantastic -- the ribbon loop, the sentiment tab, percing, dry embossing -- all of it!

Mary Fish said...

Love. Love. Is the Cuttlebug folder with the pinking edge sold as a strip? I absolutely adore that touch! Hugs, Mary

Cindy Haffner said...

So so pretty, love it. S

Niki Estes said...

Very cute, Tiffany! I love the design of your card!