Sunday, January 18, 2009

Funky Card!

It's been super cold this weekend and I've been wearing my long underwear & I'm still cold! We're actually looking forward to hitting 20 degrees this week. How bad is that? Oh well. It sure makes you appreciate Spring when it finally does arrive.

Yesterday I created this funky card here to the right. I used Stampin' Up Jersey Shore Designer Series Paper (retired) and black cardstock. You can use SU! Circle Cutter (in the new catalog) or Nestabilities for all the different size circles. Then I simply made my own brad using a SU! Pewter Build-A-Brad. I stamped "Hi", from the SU! Fundamental Phrases set, on blue cardstock and then built my brad from that. I added little brads to the bottom of the card to match the polka dot paper.

So do you notice anything different about my blog? I got a much needed blog makeover! Let me know what you think!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!

P.S. The Spring-Summer 2009 Stampin' Up! Catalog will be online & available to place orders tomorrow! Visit my SU! website.

5 comments:

Kris said...

I love your blog makeover... did you do it yourself?

luv2scrap said...

Love it, love it, love it. Great makeover. Fantastic, even. Love the flower and the font for your name. Congrats!

Kim said...

Very pretty makeover!! Inquiring minds want to know... did you do this yourself? Fun card too - I can't wait to get that new circle cutter!!!! (Among other things :) LOL)

Caryl P said...

I love the makeover...clean, bright and inviting!

Mary Fish said...

Holy Galaxy . . . this is so cute! And WOW on your new blog look. It was such a surprise. I love it . . .the scallops are so pretty. Nice job!!!! Hugs and Congrats . . . .Mary