Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Little Something for Christmas

Greetings friends!

It's another blustery weekend here in Erie, PA! I had some time to create 1/2 dozen of these coaster calendars. They make great gifts when you just need a little something to give someone for Christmas.

I covered a bare coaster in some old Anna Griffin paper I had in my stash. I added Prima & Bazzill flowers with a pink dew drop in the center. The stem with leaves is Maya ribbon. The cream colored fiber is from JoAnn's $1 bin. I also added a couple extra dew drops on the top left-hand corner. You can also add a magnet to the back or I used a clip to hang it up. Only the top page of these little calendars are decorated for Christmas. They are so fun to use. Just peel off the back label and stick to whatever your project may be! Very fun!

I am working on baking this weekend too! I make quite an array of Christmas cookies for the holiday. I have two different kinds made so far. I try to have 6-8 different cookies. I love to bake and gift them for people to enjoy. There is nothing like homemade cookies!

Have a wonderful Sunday and stay warm! Thanks for stopping by!

Tiffany

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great little gift! Where do you find those little calendars - cute!