Thursday, November 20, 2008

We Give Thanks - Thanksgiving Scrapbook Layout

You're never going to believe this, but it's snowing again! We are due for 1-3 feet between tonight and Saturday. I live in PA, not Alaska! Winter has arrived way too early!

Photographed here is a scrapbook page I promised to share earlier this week. It's Thanksgiving day last year. The turkey hat was great! My sitter made it for him and at first he wouldn't wear it. Once he started getting some attention from it, he wouldn't take it off. He greeted all our guests at the door wearing the turkey hat.

I used an awesome line of scrapbook products called Renae's House by Creative Imaginations. The paper is double sided and thick. The chipboard pieces coordinate with the paper and just add a little something to the page. The only other product I used were rub-ons for the word "We" at the top of the page. They are from JoAnn's.

I will share another layout this weekend where I used all Stampin' Up! products to showcase our first snowfall this winter. I also have a Thanksgiving item to share that you can create last minute, like me. There will be more Christmas cards coming too. Stay tuned!!! The next few weeks will be fun!

Thank you for stopping by!

Tiffany

1 comment:

Kim said...

Very cute page!!! Love the colors and layout!