Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Party Invitation

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mine was very nice. Everyone complimented my meal on how delicious it was, but doesn't it always taste better when someone else makes it? Why is that? Oh well.

Were you out Black Friday shopping today? I usually work the day after Thanksgiving, but decided not to this year. It's nice to have a long weekend and a break. I hope to get my house all decorated for Christmas this weekend because I am having a holiday party next Saturday.

Pictured above is the invitation I made for my party. My husband & I host a Bible study once a month and every year I host a Christmas party for them and cook up a big meal all myself. It's my Christmas gift to them.

The card was created by using Bashful Blue Stampin' Up! cardstock. I had some gorgeous silver mirror-like paper that I layered on next. Then I took some Melissa Frances patterned paper and ran it through my Big Shot using the Top Note Bigz Die (SU!). The tree (SU! Snow Swirled - on sale through Tiffany's Cardtique this month-see sidebar) was stamped and embossed in silver. I also embossed "You're Invited" (SU! Sincere Salutations) in silver as well. My invitees were very impressed with this invitation. I love that!!!!

Don't forget about the big Stampin' Up! sale going on right now - Holiday Extravaganza! There are some really cheap prices on products. Take advantage of the sale. It ends December 1st. Supplies are limited so don't wait too long. You can e-mail me your order tiffanymiller1@verizon.net or order online directly through my SU! website.

Enjoy your Black Friday!

Tiffany

1 comment:

Kim said...

Very Pretty invitation! Enjoy your party!