Saturday, November 15, 2008

Basic Grey Wassail Meets Stampin' Up!

If you are a regular visitor of my blog, you are well aware I love to mix and match all kinds of products!

I swore I was going to use up my supply of Christmas patterned paper this year and refrain from buying anything new. I caved! My mother went to visit my sister a few weeks ago in Indiana where there is an awesome scrapbook store that always carries the latest and greatest. I just had to have the new Basic Grey paper Wassail. I love the aged look of Basic Grey and this new Christmas paper is to die for!

I used quite an array of products here:

Stampin' Up! cardstock - Kraft and Riding Hood Red
Basic Grey Wassail patterned paper
Sugarloaf stamp
Stampin' Up! Ticket Corner punch
Stampin' Up! Alpine ribbon (Holiday Mini Catalog)
Stampin' Up! ink - Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Riding Hood Red
Making Memories brads

I inked all the edges of the cardstock and patterned paper to distress it a little more.

It's been a rainy day today and just perfect for stamping & scrapbooking. I'll show you more soon!

Tiffany

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful, I Love It!! I also like the Basic Grey paper!!! I saw one of your other card ideas using the Cuttlebug Embossing folders, so I had to try one and they are great!! I'm sure I'll be purchasing a few more. Keep the Christmas ideas coming!! They are all just beautiful!!! Mandy

Kim said...

Beautiful Christmas card Tiffany!