Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trick or Treat! Mini Peppermint Patty Spiders

Greetings everyone!

I'm sorry it's been awhile since I've posted! I had a really rough week at work and I wasn't feeling very creative in the evenings. Some weeks are better than others.

Anyways, we don't get many trick or treaters where we live, so I am making up a bunch of these mini Peppermint Patty spiders to give out to the approximately 6 kids we do get and for all the kids at my sitters house.

I saw spiders similar to these on Splitcoaststampers some time ago and jotted down the pattern. If you are the original creator of these, please drop me an e-mail so I can give you the credit. I thought they were adorable and they are so easy to make! Got your punches ready? Let's go!

Supplies:
Stampin' Up! Punches - Scallop Circle, Photo Corners, 3/4" Circle, 1/4" Circle
Adhesive
Mini Peppermint Patties

Instructions:
Punch out two black scallop circles. Punch out four large photo corners in one color and four small photo corners in another color. Layer the smaller on top of the larger. Adhere photo corners to each scallop circle positioning the ones in front a little lower than the ones in back.

Punch out two white 3/4" circles for the eyes. Use the 1/4" circle to cut out holes in the eyes. Punch 1/4" circle out of red cardstock for the nose. Adhere all circles to the scallop circle to create your spiders face.

Use double sided tape to adhere both scallop circles to the mini Peppermint Patty and your done!

Please e-mail me if you have any questions. I will be back this weekend with more! Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!

Tiffany

4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Man, these are so cute. I need to get back to some Halloween ideas before it's too late! Hugs, Mary

luv2scrap said...

Unbelievable! These are so unique, and how fun for your trick-or-treaters. All six of them!

Niki Estes said...

Those are adorable, Tiffany! What a fun and easy craft!

Kim said...

Cute spiders Tiffany! Your legs were probably alot easier than mine :)